Toro Power Max® HD 928 OHXE (38801)
The Power Max HD 928 OHXE with Toro Premium 265cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The 28-inch wide swath and 21.5-inch cutting depth can plow through the deepest snow. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Hand warmers are standard, to keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- 265cc 4-cycle OHV Toro Premium Engine
- 28" clearing width & up to 45' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most. View Details
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impeller speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- One-Hand Interlock: Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Hand Warmers: Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life (original owner only). It is also rust-free, so there's no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: 14" extra large serrated auger
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lbs / 864 kg*
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 28" (71 cm)
- Engine: Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 265cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 Quarts (3.5 L)
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45'/ 13.5 m*
- Tires: 16" (41 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty**
- Weight: 262 lbs. / 119 kg
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- 28" Drift Breaker (Part # 107-3817): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 125-1104): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- 16" Tire Chains (Part # 38215): Provides additional traction and helps keep drive wheels from slipping in heavy snow and icy conditions. Great for sloped surfaces.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in. (71 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 262 lb. (119 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 qt. (3.5 L)