2018 BOSS 9' Stainless Skid-Steer
Call for Price
BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are engineered to power through the heaviest snow and any obstacles that come with it. The extra-rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensure that only the cutting edge trips when you hit an obstacle, ensuring you won't lose the load you're pushing. Trip-Edge Snowplows feature four adjustable trip return springs, so you can customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand. Available in steel and stainless steel for skid steer applications, BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are built to BACK YOU UP.
- Specifications: 9'0" Stainless
- Angle Cylinders: 1 ½" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: Universal tool carrier
- Base Angle: ½" x 6" x 3 ½" (1 cm x 15 cm x 9 cm)
- Blade Height: 31" (79 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 14-ga 304 Stainless
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width*: 108" (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge: ½" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plow Shoes: Cast Iron
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 93 ½" (238 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 8 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Trip-Edge Adjustable: Standard
- Trip Pivot Pin Diameter: 1" (3 cm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Trip Spring Type: 3/8" (1 cm) hooked extension spring
- Weight: 939 lb (426 kg)
- Self Adjusting Hitch The blade automatically adjusts to negotiate any terrain.
- HARDOX Base Angle delivers outstanding resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Rugged Support Struts add structural strength, stability, and long-term reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are torture-tested on the toughest proving ground there is.
- Trip-Edge Design
- Adjustable Trip Springs
- Reinforced Moldboard
- Built-in Side-to-Side Float
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Height
- 31 in. (79 cm)
- Blade Width
- 108 in. (274 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 93 1/2 in. (238 cm)
- 939 lb. (426 kg)